- What information do we collect?
The only information collected for the Blackheath Music Festival is the information collected by the Google form used for online entry, accessed from the Entry Form page (eg Registrant contact details, Performer names).
We also receive any information you send us in email correspondence.
We do not collect any web-browser information (eg server and HTTP logs, usage information).
- How do we use the information?
We use the information you provide for:
- the administration of the Blackheath Music Festival entries in the year you register. Data is processed to create the festival timetable, advise registrants of the timetable and produce the printed festival programme.
- to contact you in following years about future Blackheath Music Festivals
- What information do we share?
We will not provide any information from you to other organisations or festivals without your consent.
If you have any comments or concerns, please contact any of the people on the Contacts page.